We strive to give you a worry-free buying experience! In the event of a defect or a broken piece, we offer a free replacement for our jewelry for 30 days. After that we offer 50% off of a replacement for up a year after sale.
14K gold filled is a federally regulated amount of 14K gold (5%) bonded to a base metal, usually brass. It is the next best thing to solid 14K gold. It has no nickel and is considered hypoallergenic. With normal wear and tear gold filled will last 2-4 years on average.
Sterling silver is a mixture of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. The copper is used as a hardener as pure silver is too soft for jewelry applications. Sterling silver is a standard for fine jewelry and is the whitest of all metals. Like gold filled it is considered hypoallergenic.
• Keep your jewelry in a little plastic bag when not in use.
• Avoid wearing jewelry in mineral spas, hot tubs, and highly chlorinated pools.
• Avoid putting on jewelry until after you’ve applied hairsprays, perfumes, and lotions.
• Take jewelry off before using strong home cleaning products, especially containing bleach.
• We recommend Sunshine Cloths® or Flitz Polish®, both available on Amazon.
• Soak the jewelry in some Windex overnight (not recommended for opals or pearls).