1) Click on the sizing tool above.
2) Print the sizing tool.
3) Carefully cut out the sizer.
4) Wrap it snugly around the part of the toe (or digit) where you
want the ring to lay in the direction of the arrow. For most toes, the best location is in the middle, just past the toe tip.
5) Write down the size (if you’re in between sizes, go to the
higher size) where the end of the sizer meets the number. This is the number you will enter when ordering your ring..
6) If you feel that the tip of your
toe is much larger than the center where the ring will lay, measure the tip and give us that second measurement in the comments area.